If you are experiencing issues with the Lang-8 website, we may ask for information about your browser.
As shown in "Recommended environment", we recommend the latest Google Chrome (or Firefox) version when browsing the Lang-8 web site.
You may encounter some problems when viewing the site using a different browser.
To check the version of your browser, use the following method -
1. Google Chrome
- Click on the [wrench] icon
- Choose [About Google Chrome].
- A Pop-up with the version information will be displayed.The browser version is written below the [Google Chrome] logo, and the program even tells you if it’s the latest version or not.
- Click on [About Mozilla Firefox] from the [Help] menu.
- A pop-up with the version information will be displayed.The browser version is written below the [Firefox] logo.
3. Internet Explorer
- Click on [Help] from the top menu.
- Choose [About Internet Explorer].
- A pop-up will display the browser version and additional information.
See here (external Website) for information about other browsers.