The following example will show you how to correct an entry.
1. Display the entry you’d like to correct, and then click on “Post comment and corrections”
2. The “Post comment and corrections” section will be displayed.
3. Click on the “Correct” link below the sentence that you want to correct.
A correction menu will be displayed as shown below.
4. When using the correction tools, select the text you want to correct (click and hold the left mouse button, highlight the text by dragging over it) and then click on the editing tools that you want to use.
Explanations of each correction tool are as follows:
“Bold” makes the selected text bold.
“Cross out”crosses out the selected text with a horizontal line.
“Red” highlights the selected text in red.
“Blue” highlights the selected text in blue.
"Gray" highlights the selected text in gray.
"Unformat"：remove all the changes you made.
Modify the text properly.
5. You can also add some comments about your correction,
When you finish correcting the mistakes, click “Apply”
(To quit correcting without making any changes, click “cancel”.)
Now, the corrected sentence is displayed below the original sentence.
(Be careful: your corrections are not finalized yet !).
**You can cancel your corrected text by clicking on the (X) button.
6. Correct the other sentences in the same way.
When you finish correcting everything, click on “Preview”
(In the comment field, we encourage you to write comments or suggestions about the content, and explain the grammatical corrections you have made.)
7. Make sure that your corrections don’t contain any mistakes, and then click on “Post.”
(If you need to modify your corrections, click on “Back to correct”.)
You have now completed the correction of an entry.
This is only one example.
Feel free to use the correction tools as you see fit.
However, please use the correction tools in a way that is easy for the recipient to understand your meaning.