1. Click on your username at the top right corner of the page, and choose "Premium".
2. Click on the "My URL" tab to display settings.
3. Enter your preferred URL in the text box.
You can personalize your own page by setting your username as part of the URL. ( e.g. http://lang-8.com/foo )
The availability of your selected URL will be displayed on the right.
Please note that you cannot have a URL that is already in use by another user.
4. When you see “URL is available” appear on the right of the text box, please click ”Get “.
5. A confirmation page will appear next. Please click “Confirm” if you are satisfied with your selected URL or “Modify” if you want to change it.
6. Once you click "Get the URL", your URL update is complete.
You can access your “My Home” profile page by entering the URL you’ve set up ( e.g. http://lang-8.com/foo )